Sunday, November 15, 2009

Junk in My Trunk, Junk is my Name...?

Where do all the pretty girls get boot worthy jeans that cover their booties? Specifically those of us with a tushie, some junk in the trunk....an ASS? I know that all those waspy, willowy assless blondes can find little tubes of denim everywhere that lithely go into their cute boots.

I bought one pair of jeans a couple years ago that were great if I was standing up or standing still. Otherwise it was crack city when I sat down or bent over. I have too many cute boots to only wear with skirts....Help me, help a girl with a booty wear jeans with her booties. NO Stop laughing at me and send suggestions. I won't buy any 200 dollar denim either...can't do it, my conscience will not allow it.

Next order of business. Junk, I love junk, I love the word though it has been coopted many times since my dad & I first talked about this name. Some people are scared of junk & what it means. ...thinking of changing my name. Or just ride the junk wave, I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment